1. No Student will be allowed to take admission without paying the prescribed fees.
2. The Students will be required to take full admission for two consecutive semester at a time i.e. 1st, 3rd and 5th semesters.
3. No separate admission will be required for the 2nd, 4th, 6th semesters.
4. A minimum of one month tuition fee will be collected at the time of each admission.
5. Students should pay monthly Tuition fees regularly i.e. Rs.200.00
6. However, for scholarship recipients, the Tuition fees for the 2nd, 4th & 6th semesters shall be deducted from their respective scholarships in advance.
7. No student will be allowed to sit for Semester Examination without clearing tuition fee for the concerned semester.
8. Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
ProfileVision & MissionObjectivesCode of Conduct
Rules & Regulations
Rules of Conduct
Regulations on LL.B Course