1. The Prospectus and Admission Forms will be available at the College Office at every working hours.
2. Entrance Test has been conducted on the 3rd Week of June every year.
3. The candidate listed for qualifying Entrance Test shall bring himself/herself Attested copies of the following documents:
- Two passport size
- HSLC Certificate and Marksheet.
- Degree Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
4. Admission should be taken at the end of June, failing which the candidature must stay cancelled.