Govt. Mizoram Law College opens admission into First Semester LL.B for the 2020-2021 academic sessions. Admission Procedure is provided for the following points as under:
The candidate should be graduate from any University recognized by UGC with a minimum of 45% marks at graduation in the case of general category and 40% marks in the case if SC/ST. Students who have appeared for their final year degree examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate in due course of time.
- Course: Three year unitary course of Law
- Intake: 60 Seats
- Reservation of seats: 5% for Persons with Disabilities
- Application form can be submitted online/offline till 23rd September, 2020. Printable forms and printout forms can be obtained from the college on all working days.
- Test will be conducted on 24th September, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
- Results will be published on the 25th September, 2020.
- Admission will commence w.e.f the 25th September, 2020.
MODES OF PAYMENT:
- Entrance Test fee, Rs.200/- may be paid on the day of Entrance Test itself to Miss Lalrinfeli, LDC (From 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
- Applicants are requested to bring/ready a sum of Rs.200/- without any change in cash.
Each of the subjects will carry 50 marks each as under:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Legal Awareness
The question will be in MCQ type, except General English
For Details click here
Apply Online click here
Printable form for offline submission click here