Govt. Mizoram Law College opens admission to LL.B (Three Year Unitary Course) for the Academic Session 2022-2023.
The candidate should be graduate from any University recognized by UGC with a minimum of 45% marks at graduation in the case of general category and 40% marks in the case if SC/ST. Students who have appeared for their final year degree examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate in due course of time.
- Course: Three year unitary course of Law
- Intake: 60 Seats
- Fees Structure: Click here
- Reservation Policy: Click here
- 5% for Reservation of Persons with Disabilities.
- Date to apply Online Application from 10th May, 2022.
- Last date for filling up Online Application form 12th June, 2022 (Midnight).
- Date of Entrance Test 14th June, 2022 (11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Publication of Entrance Test results 16th June, 2022.
- Briefing Session for the selected candidates will be organized on the 17th June, 2022 @11:00 a.m. in the Legal Chamber, Govt. Mizoram Law College.
- Admission will be entertained after the Briefing Session and till 21st June, 2022.
Guidelines for Online Application Form:
- Fill in the Online Application Form only if you meet the eligibility criteria for program.
- Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Keep the following items in your hand before applying
- Payment Section: Entrance Test fee @Rs.200/- must be paid only on online mode:
A/C No: 30654754224
Bank: State Bank of India
(The Payment can be done using Gpay,
IMPS, BHIM, UPI, QR Code Scan or by bank transfer)
The receipt (Screenshot) of the payment has to be
uploaded after the payment.
- Personal Details (Fields have to fill:
Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Email ID,
Mobile No., Aadhaar No., Category, Gender, Nationality,
Address, City, State, Pincode)
- Academic Records (Fields have to fill:
HSLC (Board, Year of Passing, Percentage of Marks/CGPA)
Graduation (Name of the Degree, Name of the College/Institution, University, Year of Passing, Percentage of Marks/CGPA)
General Instructions for Entrance Test:
- It is mandatory to appear Entrance Test as a precondition for admission to LLB 3 years.
- Candidates must pay Application fee of Rs.200/-.
- The test will be of 2 hours duration followed by the topics i.e., General English, Legal Awareness, Attitube Test and General Knowledge (GK), carrying 50 marks each with total marks 200.
- Kindly be seated available for the test on the specified date and time.
- Candidates will have to finish up answering the questions within the stipulated time.
- Selected Candidates, who are yet to get graduation results may also take provisional admission subject to cancellation if failed to obtain the required degree within one month from the commencement of semester classes.
- No employee of Government/Corporation/Autonomous/Private should apply without NOC from the concerned authority.
- An applicant under the Note 2 above, if selected, shall be allowed to take admission only on production of study leave from the authority issuing NOC for the same.
Apply Online Click here