Admission Notice for the session 2023-2024
Click to read Admission Criteria/Eligibility
- Date to apply Online Application from 15th May, 2023.
- Last date for filling up Online Application form 14th June, 2023.
- Date of Entrance Test 16th June, 2023 (11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Publication of Entrance Test results 20th June, 2023..
- Admission should be taken from 21st – 23rd June, 2023, failing which the candidature will stand cancelled.
- Waiting List admission: 26th – 27th June, 2023.
PAYMENT: Entrance Test fee @Rs.500 must be paid only on online mode, it can be done using UPI Payment Apps or by bank transfer.
UPI ID: MZLAWC@SBI
A/C No: 41153431685
Bank: State Bank of India
Join WhatsApp Group for updates
- Class X – marksheets and certificates merged into a single pdf file
- Graduation - marksheets and certificates merged into a single pdf file
- The receipt (Screenshot) of the payment has to be uploaded after the payment.
General Instructions for Entrance Test:
- It is mandatory to appear Entrance Test as a precondition for admission to LLB 3 years.
- Candidates must pay Application fee of Rs.500/-.
- The test will be of 2 hours duration, syllabus for the test: - General English, Legal Awareness, General Aptitude Test and General Knowledge (GK), carrying 50 mark each with total marks 200.
- Kindly be seated available for the test on the specified date and time.